Thursday, February 10, 2011

5 Corners, Rocky Ridge, Willow Camp Ride on Mount Tam

This was an end-of-January ride I did with my buddy Chris.  My first day back in the saddle after a too long sabbatical.  The weather made it fun and interesting.  We started with some overcast at the bottom, and as we progressed up Mount Tam, it kept getting colder and colder and wetter and wetter, and on the top it was coming down in a steady stream, which, you can't see all that well in the photos.  We were soaked through by the time we rolled into Stinson, an awesome ride, as usual!

I was going to try to document the ride, all the trails we went on.  It's been a few weeks, so I am asking my readers, please help recollect this ride.  We started at Java Hut in Fairfax, to 5 Corners, to Rocky Ridge, around Lake Laganitas and the other lake, named something.  Up top, there is something Dell, and then down into Stinson, single track, Willow Camp.

Okay, I also include a little expose on Oliver.  He's Andre's son.  3?  And then, yes, Ellie. and Stinson.

4 comments: